Exciting, urban and innovative, 3x3 is inspired by several forms of streetball played worldwide and is considered the world’s number one urban team sport. Steered by FIBA, games see two teams of three players face off on a basketball half-court. It was played successfully for the first time in international competition at the 2010 Youth Olympic Games in Singapore and since then has benefited from the launch of a yearly city-based FIBA 3x3 World Tour and national-team FIBA 3x3 World & Continental Cups. On 9 June 2017, 3x3 was added to the Olympic Program, starting from the Tokyo 2020 Games.
Confirmed teams include:
- Novi Sad (Serbia), the number one 3X3 team in the world
- Princeton (USA), 8th in the world, America’s top ranked 3X3 team
- Zemun (Serbia), 7th in the world (3rd in Serbia), the 2017 World Tour Champions, check out the incredible game winner here.
- Gagarin (Russia), 6th in the world (top team in Russia), team stars include Alexander Zuev and and Dmitrii Cheburkin
- Liman (Serbia), 2nd in the world (2nd in Serbia) - team page here.
- Lausanne (Switzerland), 14th in the world (1st in Switzerland)
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) - 7th in the world. Top player - Dimeo Armando van der Horst - The Highest ranked player on the team and #16 in the World.
- Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) - Brand new team on the World Tour won the Huawei Xiong to qualify. Finished 4th in the Debrecen World Tour Masters
- Piran SLO (Slovenia) - #5 ranked team in the world and #1 in Slovenia. Features 2 of the only 3 players in the world who have played in all 8 editions of the World Tour (Simon Finzgar and Adin Kavgic)
- Ulaanbaatar MMC Energy (Mongolia) - #21 ranked team in the world, #1 in Mongolia, 3rd in Asia. Players also represent Mongolia - a country of just 3 million residents - who won the Asia Cup in 2017
- Rio Norte (Brazil) - They qualified by winning the Liga ANB3x3 in Brazil!
- São Paul DC(Brazil) - Currently 27th in the FIBA 2019 World Tour Standings.
Visit the Street Fest!
Get IN touch
For sponsorship, call:
Get IN touch
For Sponsorship, call 213-237-2201
Days Until the LA Street Festival...